Friday, December 27, 2013

The Pryce Plaza Hotel

Let me take you a quick tour at Pryce Plaza Hotel in Cagayan de Oro City.


The hotel appreciates nature and it's evident as trees and greens welcome you.





The main entrance.

The security guards were as friendly as their receptionists.

The main lobby; warm and cozy.

The hallway to the room; quite scary actually.

The room and my friends. Thank you to my friend who let me stay in her room.

The poolside where you can see a nice view of the city. Pool opens at 9AM



The bar. I love those leather couch/sofa/chair? hahaha



The room came with free breakfast.



































































We got the room for Php 2000.  This was a promo rate. Its an old hotel and you can tell from some of the facilities as they were not updated. Was it worth the price? the breakfast tasted good, it was neat. the people were friendly, so I think these give justice to the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment