Monday, September 16, 2013

The Surprisingly Danao City Experience

"Its just a bad day, not a bad life"

Sept 14, 2013 @ 3:00PM

I missed my alarm. I took a quick shower, pulled my bag and grabbed my key. My friend was patiently waiting as we set to go to Danao City for his team building.  I had my gas refueled (it was close to empty) and water checked (hot afternoon, and the temperature was rising, not a good sign).  I was already an hour late then I learned my tire got punctured with a nail. I thought, just great! I drove to the office which is 10 min from the gas station, left my car (I don't have the time to fix it, I can get it the next day), met my friend.  On the taxi, then I found out I left my phone in the car.  Series of unwanted events. I didn't have my coffee for the day I started to feel dizzy.

Finally we've reached our destination: Danao Coco Palms Resort.


Would you let your day be ruined if this is the view you will see? I turned down a friend before when he asked me. I didn't expect it was so beautiful.  I recovered after dinner, put my swim wear and took a plunge at their pool.

But let me take you a tour.  This is the room. It cost Php 2500 a night and let me justify the cost.


It's good for two but can fit in up to four/six.  The cool couch in the receiving area is a fold-able bed. The actual bed is very comfortable. Although I would have preferred bigger pillow but who am I to complain I was just a guest, this was not my team building.  The toilet is clean. It was decorated in blue hues of mosaic tiles, which I like and it has hot/cold rain shower! yay! The hallway is big, the AC is functional, it should be it's a new resort, it has flat screen tv with cable channels. I like the way it is just as I like the way my room to be.

You can play volleyball at the front yard or any team building games.  You may enjoy the pool from 8am to 10pm.


You may order you favorite mango shake for php150 at their bar. They have friendly staff. The room come with free buffet breakfast: tocino, longaniza, soup, egg, hotdog.


here's their menu.

Have an active day and enjoy their water world for php100.  The water can get deep.


or just take a walk and enjoy the morning sun.


You can relax at this cozy hut.


But I like to play with the water.


Danao's fishing village.


or whatever you do, you can just sit down and enjoy the view.


so choose to be happy because life is so beautiful and I'm living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment