Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Blue Elephant At Apple One Sky Lounge

Looking for a romantic place this Valentine's Day? Why not take your date at the roof deck of Apple One Sky Lounge?

photo courtesy of Paupau
Just pray for a good weather, this open space is ideal for that romantic date you've been planning.  The stars above you and the city lights will color your evening.

photo courtesy of Khonie
 Over the years Cebu has progressed changing its face to the world.


Somehow looking down, it took me to a distant place. While I was on the 19th floor, I remember the view when I visited my cousin's place in Hongkong.

we studied calculus together

Blue Elephant will serve you with its fine meals. Since this place is new, you know Cebuano's ban wagon style, its necessary to get a reservation or you wont get a table. (032-511-7600)  I was with my college friends. Here's some of their popular dish. A bit pricey than the Blue Elephant located in The Walk in IT Park

Phad Thai Noodles

Steamed Seafood Curry In Coconut Shell

Tom Yum Soup
Looking for desserts after a good meal? So we went to Maitre Chocolatier (my second time I visited them)


Here's what we got.  I love chocolate. It makes you forget your name.
Golden Euphoria: Ferrero Hazelnut Crunch Cake - Tempting chocolate hazelnut mousse on a velvety chocolate sponge cake topped with the enchanting Ferrero Hazelnut 218.00

Sweet Ebony: Lindt Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake - Indulge in a pure Lindt 70% Dark mousse cake with creamy sable taste of layered sponge cake and dark mousse 182.00

No comments:

Post a Comment